The Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa is looking for volunteers in the field of humanitarian assistance. Those interest are required to have Master’s degree/Post graduate diploma/Bachelors degree(or basic work experience) in: Education, Agriculture/agronomy, Public health, Environmental science, Nursing or Medicine. below is the full call for interest to volunteer or visit CHRDA’s website. https://www.chrda.org/call-for-interest-to-volunteer-at-chrda-humanitarian-department/ for information
CALL FOR INTEREST TO VOLUNTEER
The Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa– CHRDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection and advancement of human rights and the promotion of democracy as a political culture in Africa, with offices in Cameroon, Sierra Leone and the United States. In response to the ongoing crisis in the South West and North West regions of Cameroon, CHRDA is expanding its intervention in this area to provide humanitarian assistance more actively/professionally, to affected communities. The programming response will focus on:
- Child and relevant protection
- Shelter & Settlement
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Water supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion
- Education in Emergencies
The program strategy for the humanitarian response is being developed, and we are currently looking for additional volunteers, to complete our team set-up.
1) Education in Emergencies Team Lead
2) Food Security and Nutrition Team Lead
3) Water, Sanitation and Hygiene promotion Team Lead
4) Health Team Lead
• Master’s degree/Post graduate diploma/Bachelors degree
(or basic work experience) in:
- Interest in understanding humanitarian/emergency response operations & standards.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to write reports.
• Able to plan, prioritize & manage multiple tasks under pressure and deliver to a team.
•Excellent professional approach.
• Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel.
To apply, email a motivation letter and CV to:
Deadline: 08 November 2019